Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was a fun one. Zach and Madison fell asleep watching football, while Grandma Webster and I cooked dinner. My poor mother in law was battling a stomach bug and was forced to spend most of the day in her bed. I learned to cook Thanksgiving dinner that night, and lucky for everyone else Grandma was there to supervise.


Lindsay did a great job of decorating our table. And after dinner we went to my grandparents house to spend time with my parents while they were in town. I forgot to take lots of pictures there.
After that we did the Lyman tradition of going to the movies after dinner. We saw Wreck it Ralph. Madi slept for most of it then woke up, had a bottle, and sat quietly and watched the rest of the movie. Her cousin Maizy, not so much. She left half way through because she would not sit still... oh the life of a three year old.
After the movie we all came home and made turkey sandwiches and played card games. I really like this tradition.

No comments: