Wednesday, November 21, 2012

10 weeks



Madison's second month of life was an eventful one. She had her first trip to the ER.



spent time hanging out with her Uncle Will.
and has learned to do all sorts of fun new things...


This kid cracks me up! She is  becoming so much more animated and fun to watch. She  never sits still. I know  I will be in BIG trouble when she starts really moving. She can almost copy my faces and every time I say "oh" she copies it and it makes my heart hurt. She  thinks I'm funny most of the time and laughs at almost everything I do. She loves being propped up against pillows and being able to check out the whole room. She is the most happy when she is being held facing out and people are paying attention to her. She is  starting to eat closer to 4oz now and I'm hoping that will make her sleep more. She hardly take naps during the day anymore. I think she is afraid she is missing stuff if she falls asleep. She is still sleeping pretty good through out the night but she loves our EARLY morning cuddles after the 5 or 6 am feeding. I know I should be putting her on a real scheduled but we are kind of all over the place sometimes and its hard.

No comments: