Monday, November 26, 2012

blessing day


Today my sweet baby girl was blessed. My heart is so full of gratitude. I am thankful for the gospel.  I am thankful to have this beautiful family. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who holds the priesthood
 and I am thankful for the happiest baby in the world. 

Madison was blessed in the dress Grandma Vikki made several years ago.
All of the Lyman girls have been blessed in it and I am a huge fan of tradition and sentimental things. 


 It is a beautiful dress. It is actually made from a table runner and napkins for the sleeves. Creative, right?




Another family picture with our beautiful girl and her very sleep deprived mother. 



My parents.
4 Generations
Zach's parents
After the blessing we had a brunch with our family and close friends. These were the centerpieces on the tables. I am horrible at this sort of stuff so I am so glad my mother was there. She worked so hard putting this all together and running me all around town to get things done. I wish we lived closer. 

No comments: