Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whole lotta lovin' going on

Lately Zach and I have been able to go on several dates. Due to school being almost done for the semester and me not having a job, it has allowed lots of time to spend together.
I have to admit, I'm not complaining.

So let's recap on all the wonderful dates we've had...
We went on our first hike in the beautiful spring/summer weather.
The Provo Canyon is BEAUTIFUL this time of year.
We even stopped at had snacks. Apples, granola bars, cheese and water.

Another day we drove by Hal's house to look at all the new spring babies.
There were several goats learning to jump and bump heads.
And right next door we found this beauty, a baby horse!
Looks just like her mom.


We drive around most of the time playing the "what if" game.
In this round we played "What if our future house looked like that?"
I want it. I'm in love.
It was featured on Parade of Homes last year.
(Huge thing in Utah that I completely love! You pay a few bucks and get to snoop around tons of snooty fancy houses and steal their decorating tips and dream of the good life)

One evening we stopped by "The Chocolate".
It is a very cute old house that has been remodeled to be a
dessert cafe and each room has tons of sitting areas and they have the most yummy treats!
I know this isnt the most flattering picture of us, but I demanded that a picture needed to be taken because we never remember to take pictures when we do things.
























































No comments: