Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Not only was it Mothers day, but we also celebrated my mother in law's birthday!

I made a triple chocolate cherry cake and Lindsay brought a red velvet strawberry ice cream cake. Vikki is one spoiled lady!

Zach was very sweet and helped make the girls dinner.

I know I'm not a mother yet, but I can still take in the perks.



The best part of Mother's day was being able to talk to

ELDER LYMAN!


We all waited for the call and each took turns talking to him.

He is doing great and working hard. We are so proud of him and can't wait to hear his voice again in December.

Snuggling Max while he talked to Uncle Josh.


I wanted to take a nice picture with all the girls but apparently things got crazy and I never got around to it. Fail.


I am still so grateful for two amazing women in my life.

My mother who gave birth to me and raised me. She has taught me so much and I am so thankful for her example. She is truly an amazing woman!

Vikki, is another great lady. Though she has only been in my life a few years, she has made them great. I'm glad to be apart of her family and to marry the awesome guy she raised.

I don't know where we would be without you both!

Thank you for all you do!

No comments: