Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference Weekend


Oh, General Conference, how we love you! Sunday morning we woke up to a random snow storm. Which made it even more perfect that we could stay in our jammies, nice and warm at home.

I love conference. I love that it comes twice a year. I love even more that I get to hear the words of the Prophet. I am greatful to be part of something so wonderful. I am thankful every day for the Gospel and the blessings we have in our life.


During the break in conference, Zach and I decided to take advantage of the late season snow and play around for a bit. We have not been able to all winter so it was nice to finally find some time.


We even took little Sophie out for an adventure in the snow. She hated it. Mostly because the snow was as big as she is, so she had a really hard time walking in it. But once we cleared a spot on the grass for her to play, she had a blast!


Our family picture with the "conference" snowman, sitting on a snow couch, watching snow tv.

And we made beautiful snow angels.

Happy Spring, Love the Lymans Maybe the sunshine we come soon.

No comments: