Friday, September 11, 2009

Oh yeah, we have a blog

So in all of the craziness that is wedding planning I have completely forgotten to update the blog. Perhaps it is because this has taken over my life...


On top of finishing things for the wedding I have had to fit my entire life in a few boxes so I can move to Utah. I never realized how much stuff I had!!! So I have been working hard at cleaning out my room and downsizing all unused clothing.

In other news, we are now only 8 days away from the big day. I'm not freaking out.. yet. Honestly I'm not worried about the marriage at all. I love Zach with all of my heart and I know he will be a wonderful husband. I'm worried about everything coming together in time for the wedding.

And with that said, this is about all the time I can spend online. I have to get back to work and get everything done. Grooms have it so easy!!!

No comments: