Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sweet little note....

As I was going through a the final stack of wedding cards, I ran across sweet words of advice from our friends that I thought I should share.


Let me first preface this by saying that the outside of the card was a painting of a sail boat and my first thought was that this card was most likely from an older lady who was a little off in the head. Well I was half right, she is an older lady and though she may be a little off she still had some good advice for our marriage together.


"Dear Sara and Zach,

May you be blessed forever as you "sail off into the sunset" and begin your greatest voyage ever- eternal marriage. Just like sailing on the ocean - some days will be beautiful and smooth sailing and other days will be stormy and hard. If you will remember the peace you felt in the temple and always find it together, your voyage will be successful and you will have eternal life together."



No comments: