Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August picture explosion


Sorry these are all from my phone. My camera decided to crap out on me this month. Just in time for the almost arrival of baby. Great.
My niece Maizy "giving the baby a bottle". She found it and came running over to my stomach to feed her. 
She is already obsessed with my tummy. 
Kind of adorable the things kids think up. 

Our littlest brother Josh returned from the Colorado Springs Mission this month!
We are so excited to have him home... and I'm sure my mother in law is happy to be done with missionaries. 
This cute guy makes the FIFTH one!

Best part? He returned home with a full sleeve of temporary tattoos. 
Oh Josh, how we have missed you. 


My sister in law Lindsay threw me a baby shower. It was adorable and so fun to see my family and friends.

Cute favors from my "Ready to Pop" themed baby shower. 
Ring pops or Pop Rocks, popcorn and kettle corn cookies. 




Went and saw Wicked for Zach's birthday present. His first time, my sixth. I'm only a little spoiled.

Got in a couple of fun date nights with the hubby this month and celebrated his birthday. 
Can't believe he's already 25.



Ended the summer playing with these cute kiddos a few more times. 

And my cousin Katie announced her pregnancy too! Baby Pavia will be here in February. 

1 comment:

Rachel Hair said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet Baby Lyman. I'm sooo excited for you! You are going to be the best mom!