Saturday, August 11, 2012

Last trip home before baby

I took one last trip home before I am too pregnant to leave the state. I can't believe only 5 weeks left till my due date and the arrival of baby girl. This pregnancy has gone by in the blink of an eye. 

My very good friend Calix came along as my road trip buddy, and my nephew came along as a stow away to visit Zach's grandparents in California and spend a week with them. 
He is such a good kid and we had a blast with him in the car. 



I love road trips and all the fun stops along the way.

We went to the Queen Mary and took their haunted ship tour. It was really cool to hear all of the fun stories from the ship. 

 Another day we went to the aquarium with my brother and him and Calix fed the birds. I declined. 
Mostly because I am not a fan of birds or anything with beaks and the thought of them landing on me did not sound fun. So instead I decided to snap the camera and catch a couple funny pictures of them "enjoying" their time feeding the birds. 

Then we went shopping, went to the beach, more shopping, lots of yummy dinners, took naps,
played in the hot tub, did facials, and did I mention shopping?

Before we left I had a baby shower with the ladies in the ward and some family members.


 As you can tell the bump is growing ever bigger each day. Starting to feel huge and getting uncomfortable. 

Baby girl was completely spoiled with TONS of clothes.  I mean this kid has a complete wardrobe until age 2. I am so blessed to have a strong support group and already know Baby Girl will be so loved and cared for. I am starting to get excited for her arrival. Like I said, I feel very large, its hard to imagine I can get any bigger before she gets here. I am down to weekly doctor visits and am becoming well known around the office. I love my Dr and I know he will be amazing on "D day". I'm not nervous for labor, I'm nervous for everything else but I know it will all be ok and can't wait to see my little family grow!

No comments: