Wednesday, June 13, 2012

May/June

5 1/2 months. Yay baby!
Sophie and the flowers we planted 3 years ago for my wedding!
At the food trucks with Momma



I had a fun trip home in May to spend some time with my family. The flight home was horrible. My pregnancy motion sickness got the best of me and I unexpectedly threw up on myself. Yes, that's right, I said ON MYSELF! I was completely embarrassed. I will save the horrific details. I'm still trying to mentally block them from my memory. The sleeping conditions were rough but I always love coming home. This is the first time in my life I went an ENTIRE week without fighting with my brother. Anyone that knows my brother and I will understand just how amazing that is. I was able to go to the beach twice, visit with a couple friends, ate yummy food and just relax. I drove back home with my Dad and made several stops along the way doing some sight seeing. I think that is the most time I have ever spent with my Dad my entire life. It was fun. We didn't want to kill each other by the end of it so I consider it a success. We stopped by my cousins house in St. George where she showered me with the baby items she no longer needed. What a HUGE blessing. Then my Mom finished up her business trip and met us in Utah. We spent the week shopping for the baby, fixing my house, eating tons of good food, more shopping for baby, making things for baby and spending time together. We were completely spoiled. I mean COMPLETELY. Thank you Mom and Dad for everything you have done for us. We don't know what we would do without you. THANK YOU!
 It was so great to have them here and I miss them already. I always like having them around. 

Can you tell I love my dog just a little too much?

Quilts I finished the month. I'm getting better!


And I had to sneak this picture as proof to baby girl that her Grandmother (who does NOT sew) made her a little blanket. This means that even though you are not here yet, she already loves you too much. She did a great job. The fabric says "I love Grandma" all over it and I refused to make it. If its going to say that, then it needs to be MADE by her Grandma. Plus, I was working on the quilt for her anyways.




So far in the month of June:
* Zach and I went for several beautiful drives in search of flowers for his botany class.  
* Family came to visit and had a blast
* I hit 6 months of pregnancy and everything is going great!
* I ate way to much food. 
* Aaron and Lindsay finished their half marathon and we are so proud. 
* The house we are currently living in sold, so we have been on the hunt for a place to live
* Zach was in the Springville and Orem city parades. 






No comments: