Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

This month as kind of a tradition I like to pick one thing a day to be thankful for:
1- Zach home early
2- my brother for being there when dad fell
3- skilled surgeons
4- air travel
5 friends that care
6- as always on November 6 my mother
7- being home with my wonderful husband
8- jobs and income
9- technology
10 - My new skill of sewing.
11 - Dinner with friends, sushi
12- The Gospel and the knowledge that families can be together forever, Goodbye Joan.
13 my nieces and nephews sleeping in till 930
14- my home with more space
15 Sophie for being a good dog and not complaining when I'm sick in bed all day.
16 FaceTime with family in CA
17 An education for my husband
18 Candace cheering me up
19 day date with Zach. Crepes in movie
20 extended family get togethers.
21 being sealed forever!
22 buying christmas gifts
23. A healthy body. Aside from the flu this month
24 food!

No comments: