Friday, November 18, 2011

I know

Scriptures that are falling apart, usually belong to someone who isn't.


These are the scriptures given to me at age 8 when I was baptised and became a member of

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I have cherished and highlighted them for many years.

They are one of my most priceless possessions.


I am grateful for the gospel in my life. I have been so blessed because of it.

I want my family and my future family to know what I know to be true. I have a firm testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet and Thomas S. Monson is our living prophet today. He receives revelation for us and through his guidance we will be able to return to our Father in Heaven. I know that my Heavenly Father knows me personally and loves me. He listens to my prayers and is my biggest cheerleader in all things. I have a testimony of tithing and the blessings that come from it. I know it may not always be easy to "give up" a portion of your money, but I can promise that you will ALWAYS be taken care of if you do. This does not mean you will win the lotto and have excess cash, this means you will always have enough for your needs. Time and time again that has proven true to me. I am so grateful for temples and the knowledge that families can be together forever. I know that I am sealed to Zach for eternity and have comfort knowing that we can visit the temple any time to be able to have a place on earth where we can feel so close to our Heavenly Father and receive answers to our prayers. What a blessing it is to know that we will be together even after this life. Zach is my best friend and I can not imagine life with out him. I am thankful that he is a strong priesthood leader in our home. That he is able to give me blessings when I am sick and to listen to the guidance of our church leaders and make wonderful decisions for our home. I pray that my future sons grow up to serve full time missions and be worthy priesthood holders in their homes as well and be able to share those blessings with their future families. I know that Jesus Christ died for our sins so that we may be able to return to heaven again. I know the Book of Mormon is true, through this book we will find answers to everything. I love the feeling I get when I read the Scriptures, the inner peace and teachings in its words. I love to read the stories of Prophets of old standing up for what they believe in. I can not help but say it again and again, I know this church is true.





Zach also wanted to share his testimony.

I want to share what I know to be true. The gospel of Jesus Christ holds the power on Earth to bless lives. I know because it has blessed my life in so many ways. I have been able to see it bless my life and those I have shared it with. I know that God is my loving Heavenly Father. That he knows me in my life, cares for me, and watches over me. He has blessed my life in so many ways. He reaches out in his love into my life every day. One of the greatest ways that he has shown his love for me was by restoring the church in these modern days. God did call Joseph Smith to be a prophet of God. He called him to restore the truth and translate the Book of Mormon. The Book of Mormon is another testament of the Truth. It testifies of the Savior and his divine role. It truly provides away for us to be happy in this life and the life to come. I also know that through the restoration of the Gospel, our Loving Father provided temples for us to do work for the eternities. I know that I will never have to say good bye to Sara. We are sealed to each other forever and eternity, This is the promise God gave to us in his holy temple. No promise has ever made me happier and I know that it is true. Lastly, I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I know that he came to Earth showed us the way we should live and ascended to heaven again. I know that he suffered and died for my sins. I know that my brother Jesus Christ knows my pain, my affliction, my heart ache and sorrow. I know that he is always there for me. Most of all I know that he lives now I know that he will always be there for me. and for this I'm eternally grateful.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Could there be anything more wonderful?

If you're interested, click here to find out more of what we believe in.

It is my personal promise if you read and pray about the Book of Mormon,

you too will feel those blessings in your life.


No comments: