Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dear Santa

We have been really good this year! We have been staying out of trouble. Eating our veggies. Going to bed early. Working two jobs. Trying to save money. And being nice to everyone. So now as we reflect on the many things we are thankful for this month, let us also take a minute to tell you what we really want..

All we really want is world peace and to help those in need.


(If I say that it means I get more presents, right?) j/k


Let us being with the littlest of the Lyman family, Sophie. She has simple needs.. a fancy fountain. Mostly because her mother forgets to give her water. She does not want bones because she does not have many teeth to enjoy them and no toys as her youth is fading quickly. Perhaps a bag of soft treats would be just right. She will also take anything from the Sky Mall magazine. In fact so would I! That thing has it all!


This is the one she picked out, its $80 bucks! Ha, she's not getting it.


Mr. Lyman actually has a list this year, which is great because I never know what to get him. It is a bummer because we are extremely low on funds this year and will have to make due.


His list includes:


SCRUBS - Size Top Med pant med. He really like the "digital navy " found here He would also like Plain scrubs; any color maybe darker colors the SET , Found Here
MCAT study books - Because he will be taking those in just a few short months and anything helps. Found Here


Additional things He has not said he wanted but I think he might need/like: Newest Pirates of the Caribbean movie. A year of Xbox live. New white church shirts (french cut). New church shoes. He could always use a new sweater for church too.


My list this year is quite literally a "wish list". I know everything on here I will not be getting but it is fun to dream and once I save up some money I will hopefully get them The Shark Steam Lift Away Mop - Amazing. Bigger house means more to clean. Sadly I feel lame asking for it but its more of a need then anything else. I'm still trying to find a coupon for it.


Black flats and everyday shoes. These I do not have specific ones picked out but they would be nice. The ones I currently have are warn away and are starting to have holes.


Filtrate water station because I go through water bottles like they are going out of style.


An angel for my willow tree nativity , this one its technically not the one that goes with the set but I like it so much more!


but my biggest wish of all is my digital camera. I really really really would love this one .


My laptop will survive another year, duct tape and love are still holding it together.


Gifts that are always good for US: Board games, DVD's, and maybe a mini DVD player for out bedroom or something, and gift cards to movies or dinner.
So Santa, you jolly old guy, these are are hopes and wishes for this year. Our stockings are hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that you will soon be there....
Love, Zach, Sara and Sophie.

No comments: