Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clicked my heels 3 times

and I was home!



I got to spend some quality time with my family. It was wonderful to get to be home for so long.

I ate too much food.

Stayed up too late.

But can NEVER spend too much time with my family.


I even got to go on a couple of daddy - daughter dates.

I loved every minute. My Dad cracks me up.

Crepes and color me mine, what a perfect night!


My mom helped me complete an AMAZING diaper cake. The best one yet, actually. I will post pictures once I get some. I had a couple girls nights shopping with my Mom as well. We went to Nordstrom and shoe shopped!!! Thought I died and went to heaven. Thanks Mom!


While I was there...

I went to the Hospital TWICE.

Watched my friend Stephanie get stitches without freaking out

Went to Marlo's baby shower

Kidnapped T from preschool and spoiled her

Helped my Dad

Had a garage sale

Went shopping

Ate at TONS of fab places

Went to the beach with my family

Got my birthday presents EARLY! (thanks!)



Sophie even came along. This was her first plane ride and she did an amazing job!

I however, ended up getting sick on the way home and had to use a barf bag for the first time in my life! Embarrassing! But hey another check on my list of firsts.


So after two weeks of being away from Zach, I have returned home.

Zach greeted me with flowers and chocolates at home when I arrived. He's so good to me!

I think it was a bribe to never leave again.

No comments: