Saturday, June 20, 2009

Whole lot of pictures going on

Last week Zach was in California on a break from EFY. We did a few wedding things but mostly just had some much needed fun! On Thursday we went to Disneyland for free! I have some amazing friends that got us in. We had such a fun day! We even got cute buttons that said "Just engaged" and the other one said ".. happily ever after". They were super cute! We forgot sunscreen that morning so we were nice and pink for our engagement pictures the next day!
L for the future Lymans :)


The classic Castle picture

Zach's favorite picture in the entire park, the mens pirate bathroom sign


Then on Friday we went to the Angels vs Dodgers game with the Webster Grandparents. I was the only Angels fan in the car and I was happy to say that the Angels won!!


This is an awesome picture Zach took on his camera. My honey is a pro!


It's not a true baseball game without a pepsi and a hotdog


So remember a few weeks ago when I did a mock up of one of my centerpieces? Well I bought a little gold fish just to see what it would look like. I didn't really expect it to live because I kept putting it in different bowls and I thought he would die of stress. Well the little guy made it through the night so I bought him a bigger bowl and some food. I named him Timmy and I wish he would just kick the bucket because I dont want to bring him to Utah with me. Anyways after all of this I may have to decide something new for the centerpieces because I dont know what I am going to do with 20+ gold fish the day after the wedding.


Oh, and I started growing sweet peas a few months ago and today was the first day I actually had any pods on my plant. I have to brag about this because I do NOT have a green thumb by any means and I was very proud of myself that anything grew!


1 comment:

gtanderson1 said...

well you know you have a cousin and 2nd cousin who absoutley loves fish. so you can always give them away after the reception. You can send them home with other little kids too.