Thursday, June 25, 2009

And so it goes...

Apartment hunting is Evil!!!! Zach and I have looked at several places to live with no luck! Granted we did find a few little stink holes to live in but ya know.. if you feel like when you step in your shower that you are going to get some sort of disease. I don't think we should live there. We think we may have found something today so cross your fingers and Keep praying for us. I know we will find something eventually.

In other news the wedding planning is going along smoothly. My brother and I have spent the last week working in the back yard on different things to make it "wedding ready". Its been nice to work outside and get some fresh air but I'm not exactly digging my new farmers tan! This week I have mastered the power wash sprayer and the hedge clippers. I feel like a champ! Also have been painting a few things and making little things here and there for the wedding. It's been fun. I am really excited that everything is working out and that I have the most amazing fiance in the ENTIRE world! :)

Update on Dad: For those who don't know my Dad was in the hospital for a couple days last week. About two weeks ago he blacked out in our backyard and fell and twisted his knees and ankles. We took him to the emergency room where after 5 hours they kissed his boo boos, gave him an ice pack and sent him home. The following Friday he was having another episode with the dizziness and blacking out so we took him back to the doctor, which sent him to the ER and they checked him in for a couple days. At first they found a growth on his adrenal gland and said that was the source of the problem but after further investigation the found out that it was actually his kidneys beginning to fail. He came home Father's day afternoon and has just been taking it easy for the last couple days. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: