Thursday, June 11, 2009

100 days to go!

WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I'm so excited that time is going by so fast. There is still so much to do between now and then but I'm sure I will be able to get it done. Zach will be here on Monday which means the engaged couple you all know and love will be reunited (and it feels so good!) haha sorry, couldn't help from bursting into song. Next week we plan on going to Disneyland, Dodgers game, engagement pictures as well as several wedding "chores" that I need to do with my groom by my side. Right now he is loving EFY and all the fun stories that happen every week. He makes frequent trips to the ER taking kids who have gotten sick or hurt. He's my amazing man thats for sure! This is his second week in Utah and then will be finishing the summer in California and Texas.

Our biggest thing right now is trying to find a place to live without breaking the bank. Lucky for me I have a wonderful sister in law who is helping me out alot by looking at places for us. What would we do without her? We love you Lins!

No comments: