Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding checklist update...

So I'm doing a "candy bar" at the reception. It's a very fun idea I've fallen in love with. These are the containers I have found so far.


This is my idea for the centerpiece. Hurricane vase with red and orange crushed glass, wrapped in ribbon with my little friend "Timmy the goldfish" swimming around in there. Any thoughts?




This is one of my cute flower girls all dressed up in their outfit! Super cute!
This is the choice for bridesmaid dress. It will be build up on the sleeves to be modest.

One of my thoughts for my flowers, not sure yet but I loved how bright the colors were!



We are doing something like this for the guys. Clean, simple and perfect colors.

I'm getting so excited for everything. It's really coming together and I have so many wonderful people helping me with all of it. I'm so happy to have a few more things checked off my list. Zach will be in town on the 12 and we will be taking our engagement pictures on the 18 as well as have a couple cake tastings and make our decision on that.

No comments: