Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Need a laugh?

I have this weird quirk and truth be told its actually really cheesy.

For the last nine months my thought had always been "if I have to get fat, I'm taking everyone down with me".  That being said,  I have brought my OB a candy bar to each appointment. It has become a running joke between us and each candy bar has had some silly and oober cheesy tag line along with it.

Since Madison decided to come early, I didn't get a chance to make it to my last month of appointments. So this week I am dropping off a big thank you note that reads:

Dear Dr. Judd AKA the big hunk

“UNO” there isn’t enough candy in the world to tell you what a fantastic doctor you are. I really “Skor”-ed when I found you. You were a huge help when we were in a real “crunch”! Thank you for helping me “push pop” and delivering my “whopper” of a "Sugar Babie". She has brought my family so much “almond joy” already. I’m glad you weren’t a “butterfingers” because I know those “sour patch kids” can come out as “cry baby’s” sometimes. I hope you are around to deliver all of my babies “now & later”.

You are such a fun doctor and I know you aren’t in it just for the “pay day”, but I hope you accept this “100 grand” and “mounds” of  THANK YOUS  for putting up with a "Nerd" like me.


“Hugs & Kisses” Until the next pregnancy,

The “chunky” chick with the “JellyBelly”, “Mr. Goodbar” & the “whatchamacallit”
Sara, Zach and Baby Madison Lyman.



Of course the note is attached to a large basket with the corresponding candies.

Told you.. I'm a goober.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

LOVE IT!!

Katrina said...

okay and seriously you look great!! you only gained what you needed to I swear.