Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hospital Visitors

 Grandma and Grandpa Lyman
 Aunt Lindsay
The cousins: Max, Finleigh, and Maizy

 Maizy is so in love with her already. That face says it all. 
 Uncle Jono
 All of the Lyman Ladies
 Uncle Aaron
 My friend Candace 
 My friend Calix
 GREAT Grandma and Grandpa Powell
 Great Aunt Katrina
Our friends Shaun and Rachel Hughes
 The man of the evening, Dr. Thomas Judd. 
 Uncle Nate
and Me with my daughter!



Can you tell she is already so loved?
We're Lucky

2 comments:

Rachel Hair said...

Holy Cow! You had a ton of visitors! How could you handle all that? Weren't you exhausted? I can't wait to hear your birth story! She is sooooo adorable!!!

The Lymans said...

I actually had a really easy labor and the drugs were great so that many people visiting didn't bother me at all. It was actually kind of nice to keep me company while Zach had work and school.