Monday, April 2, 2012

Never a dull moment in my family

Since I have been married I have survived moving to the frozen tundra they call Utah, being married to a medic, being inside a burning building , and now a major car accident...
 I think I will handle motherhood just fine. 

I should preface. This accident is fake. It was training for Zachs's school club.
We crashed two cars on Utah Valley University campus and had the police respond as well as the fire department and paramedics. They had to treat it as a real accident. We were going to land Life flight to take Zach to the hospital, but at the last minute they got a real call and had to respond to that instead. 
It was still an amazing experience. 


Waiting for the paramedics to arrive.
Zach was in the tilted car and my brother in law Jono and I were in the one on the ground.
Pulling me out of the car
Pulling Jono out.
Using the jaws of life to get Zach out of his car.
Working on Zach. He was the most "hurt" of all of us. 
After it was all cleaned up. 

No comments: