Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Survey Says

Another joy of pregnancy is all those fun tests to determine the sex of the baby. Honestly, I think its all a joke, but I still enjoy trying. We find out in a couple weeks so anyone that would like to give a guess, here are some fun facts to help with your decision.

I am carrying high? I crave sweet things like fruit and chocolate. The hair on my legs seems to be growing super fast. My face has broken out a few times. My chest I swear has doubled in size. Fetal heartbeat at 13 weeks is 153. My first trimester was fairly easy, in comparison to others. I had morning sickness in the afternoons. Heartburn is my new friend. I have not gained much weight in my face. Daddy is gaining weight along with me.

These are the tests I have done, but I'm not going to share the results till later.
Pee in drano
pee in baking soda
Spit in drano
ring on a string
fetal heartbeat.
chinese gender calendar
online tests based on wives tales.


So take your best guess......

2 comments:

Julie said...

Lol, um... Boy. You sound a little to rational to be carrying extra female hormones (and if it's turns out you are...then props to you! I was a basket case!) good luck and I hope your pregnancy flies by!

Kellie and Brandon said...

I think it's a boy!!! Maybe I'm guessing boy so that Jaxon will have a little bestie to hang around ;) or if it's a girl...his future bride! So excited for you guys!