Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Faster than the speed of light..

I feel like that is the rate that my stomach is growing. I am ONLY 10 weeks and now can no longer hide the evidence. Actually, its still cold in Utah so sweatshirts are covering it up just fine. But if you ever catch me without one, you are sure to see it. I have NEVER seen someone show so much so early. 
And, no, we are not having twins. 
We were going to wait and tell family at 12 weeks but my stomach rounded out to a bump really fast. So I didn't look like I was just chubby for long. People were going to figure it out pretty quickly. 
In the mornings I have no bump at all. In fact, I look pretty normal, but by two every afternoon the bump starts to pop out. Does this usually happen to people? The good news is that I have only gained 1 pound so far, but really? A bump? huh?

Letters went out to the family this week and none of them check my blog so its still safe to post here.
 No feelings will be hurt. 

7 comments:

Katrina said...

hmmmmm maybe your having a boy! remember how ladons bump was way bigger than mine early on? any how it looks super cute

The Lymans said...

yeah.. but you also worked out the whole time. My walking partner blew me off and never calls me now :)

Jeff and Kira said...

Yay! Congratulations! So so happy and excited for you guys! And your bump is absolutely adorable, even if it is a little early!

Jeff and Kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

By ten weeks I just looked like I was bloated. I don't think I had a real bump until about 17 weeksish? Maybe you are further along then you think or something.

Rachel Hair said...

The belly growing later in the day is normal...or at least it happened to me too. You have a bump already because you are so tiny and baby doesn't have anywhere to grow but out! Super Duper Cute!

Kelli said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! We love you!!