Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer 2011 In a Nut Shell

Got a new phone. That's right. The crackberry finally died and I have officially upgraded to the iphone. Just in time for a new one to come out. Sheesh. But still I am happy to be able to facetime with my family in CA.

Jaxxon Scott Sizemore was born and we were able to visit Kellie and Brandon in the hospital and hang out and play games. They are moving in 10 days and we are so sad to see out good friends leave.

My cousin Grant's wife found out she is prego. Should be due in May.

Zach had an amazing birthday celebration at the beach along with another one at home with me. He was spoiled rotten.



Sara Birthday - I celebrated my birthday month with lots of goodies and trips with friends.



After 6 months of growing out his hair, Zach finally decided to cut it.



We both got new jobs. I still work for my aunt but also from 5am - 10am back at Michaels. Funny how things came full circle. Zach now works as a phys tech at the hospital ER and is "on call" like the cool kids.


School Started this week. This is (hopefully) Zach's last year before med school. He is finishing up a SECOND bachelors while taking pre med classes. He will be taking the MCATS in December and applying in the Spring.

A very beloved dog of my (actually my aunts) spent the night last night. Her name is Berlin. Complete sweetheart. About a month ago and she had puppies on August 18th. Sadly the pups had an infection and the boy died the next day, while the girl managed to hang in for a few more days before passing. I'm very sad and think that will probably be my last attempt at breeding.


My sister in law's mother is continuing to fight her 4 year long battle with cancer. I do not know much of the details but it seems to be that things have taken a turn. She is not staying in the hospital until they know more. Joan is in our prayers along with the rest of the Pehrson family.

My cousin Ryan FINALLY got married to Barbie on Sunday. We were not at the wedding but hear that it was beautiful.

We had several fun date nights with friends this summer but out most recent was with Meagan and Gage. We tried this very yummy Italian place that I LOVED. Its called Gloria's little Italy, in Old Town Provo. Reminded me of my childhood. MMM. My mouth is watering while writing this.


And last but not least. Next month we celebrate TWO wonderful years of marital bliss. Man how time flys!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Yay! I loved our date nights too:) Lets do it again soon! MMM Glorias!