Thursday, August 25, 2011

Babies Babies All around and not a one for me.

This year I have had 36 friends that are prego/had a baby. At one point I was keeping track of everyone so I had an updated number of pregos vs. newborns, but lets be honest, that was too much work. So, for your reading pleasure


Momma - Baby


Brittany K - Jaxxon Reed


Kayla A- Avery


Shelly T - Emily Joanne(coming sept)


Kellie S - Slade Beckett


Janeene S - Ella


Amy B- Boy (unknown)


Amy M - Jamison


Kellie S- Jaxon Scott


Marissa Q- Noah


Rachel H- Blake Allen


Marlo S - Robert Timothy


Katrina C - Lydia Oxana


Ann S- Belle


Katie J- Joshua


Julie R - Ward


Brennan T - Briley


Lindsay R- Unknown (coming soon)


Stephanie N - Unknown (coming soon)


Jocelyn T - Girl (coming soon)


Heather J - Myles (coming November)


Jena G - Unknown (due Feburary)


Mariah R - Unknown (due Febuary)


Ej C - Benjamin


Erin L - Girl (Due September)


Stephanie G - Jayden


Heather L - Sienna


Karilyn M - Tanner


Matt E- Matiland


Amy H - Adrinne


Lauren G -Henry


Ashton S- Girl (due November)


Julie C - Unknown


Nicole P - Boy


Lindsay H- Grayson


LaDon S - Laith Winslow


For those of you keeping track, that's 19 Boys VS 12 Girls and 5 unknown! Yikes.


I missed the Memo.


My ovaries hurt from typing all of this.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

lol, that's how I felt a couple of summers ago! I was counting all the pregnant girls I knew. It's especially hard if you wish you were pregnant too! I know I did but I am now glad we waited until we were more settled. Hopefully you aren't baby crazy! And if you are, hang in there! Your time will come too :)