Monday, March 28, 2011

Its spring again..

Which can only mean one thing..Color fest!

This year Zach was unable to go to Color Fest with me. So last minute I woke up Saturday morning and drove down to Spanish Fork. I met up with my friend Calix and her friends for a little while. As always, we had a lot of fun. This year was much different then last year. There was still snow sticking around on the ground and we were pretty cold most of the day.

While waiting for the color throwing to begin, we build a snowman! Everyone loved it and several people took pictures with it and "left their mark" which turned into a beautiful work of art.


We survived the color throwing and then did something crazy. Because so many people were walking through the snow it all turned into mud. Calix and I did a mud slide relay race down hill!!

I lost, horribly. We still had lots of fun and I got to put another "check" on my bucket list.


After we were a muddy mess, we stopped to find some food. We tried "belli's", they were interesting to say the least. Spaghetti tucked inside a roll.


Kinda funny. Kinda good. Kinda don't want to try it again.

No comments: