Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my wonderful Dad's Birthday and because he is a twin, its my uncles too!
So, Happy Birthday Brent!

I have attempted to call my Dad 3 times today to wish him well. It seems as though my father is ignoring my calls or in his old age, forgot how to answer the phone. J/k.

Either way, the next best thing is to write a blog about/ for him.

Daddy,

I love you more than anything in the world. You really are so wonderful and mean so much to me. I love our inside jokes and the goober you have made me to be. You have taught me so much. It is because of you that I have such a large base of music knowledge. I love singing in the car with you, music turned up and listening to random songs. I love making up silly songs for the dogs with you in the "Bodie voice" that everyone but Mom can make. I love that you are a "gleek" like me! I love that I can talk to you about anything and you always listen. I love the way you act when T comes over to visit, I can just tell how much of an amazing dad you were for me.I know that it will be even more amazing to watch when you are a grandpa. I love that you know how to make me laugh. I loved our late night talks when I came home from dates. I love pretending to be your detective while we chase down a drunk guy in the street. I secretly love that you call me Bear. I knew I loved it even more when I got in that car accident and the first words out of your mouth were "Are you ok, Bear" I know it means you love me so much. I love that as a kid you humored "Sara's Cafe" and even ate rotten food at times (literally) . Then when Sara's cafe went out of business, you became the number 1 customer for "Sara's Salon". I love that you have always supported me in everything I do, and I really appreciate that.

I expect you to be around for a long time so I can fall in love with more and more things about you every day. I love you, Dad.



Love,

Baby Bear


No comments: