Sunday, January 2, 2011

His and hers 2010

So I thought this was a funny way to recap 2010 and get ready for 2011. Instead of making unrealistic goals lets look at the year before in our favorite Facebook status and have a nice giggle together... I love seeing the differences between Zach's status and mine.
2010 ACCORDING TO SARA
February
Wishes california wasent so far away... I hate the snow
March
Just had a few Valentines mailed to me, I have the BEST FriendsWhat a wonderful Day. Congrats to Aaron and Lindsayand welcome to the world Maizy! We are so excited to have anotherbeautiful neice! Happy Birthday little one!
Misses Hermana Mayans, has it been 18 months yet?
April
Needs to find motivation to clean her apartment..
ughIs it time to go back to CA yet?
Loves getting voicemails from her favorite 2 year old! Thanks T!
May Dear Mother nature, could you please stop the mind games? Its really startying to make me mad, Its already summer in Ca so lets just do the same for UT, k?
Apartment flooded. Today's gonna be a good day.
Just went to my first Dr pepper themed wedding reception. Have mixed feelings but I drank too much DP to care.
JUNE
At the opera on a rainy friday night, feeling cultured
Big news coming to the Lyman family in about an hour! So proud of Josh
Has a bird stuck in her window which I guess wouldnt be strange.. but I live in a basement
JULY
Happy birthday month to me and two of my brothers!
Went to my first rodeo, all I can say is Wow.
Just finished planning a much needed vacation.. let the count down begin
Two ER trips in two weeks! Man my life is crazy
So proud of her amazing husband! Happy graduation honey, let the partying begin.
August
Is 10am to early for cupcakes? I think not!
Has the sweetest husband
Oh california how I've missed you!
Happy Birthday to my amazing husband!
September
August was a rough month for the Lymans, Lets hope September is better
October
Lets get rich and buy our parents homes in the south of france
having the best girls day with my best friend.
A year ago today I married my best friend! Oh how time flys
RIP Daisy girl, we will miss you!
Rain rain, go away, come again another day so I can take my neices and nephew trick or treating!
November
Needs a mental health day
Can not get enough of this kid!Kira girl, I love you!
Made it through a HUGE corn maze with two little kids in under40 mins. Yeah I'd say thats impressive.
Gets to jump into a burning building today!! I'm pretty excited about it!
Welcome to the world Jayden Marie. Though your arrival may be a bit early I think your parents waiting long enough. So excited to meet you little one!
December
At dinner zach tells me "ya know, for a white girl, you make really good italian food"
Thanks honey!
Humm my first blizzard warning! The news coverage is freaking me out! Dont worry, we're prepared.
I'll be home for Christmas, You can count on me. Please no snow but mistletoe and all the presents for me!!!! Christmas eve will find me, where the sunshine beams! I'll be home for Christmas, if only for two weeks!
well we did it..... we talked to a penguin, pet a kangaroo and got my hair done by a flamingo, and its only 2 in the afternoon!!!
got to talk to my little brother (inlaw) this morning!!!! What a wonderful Christmas! Only 18 more months till he's home!!!!


And now for 2010 according to Zach

Feb
Is studying heart anatomy, EKG, cardia dysrhythmais and various ACLS medications, man my life is fun!
March
Saw a racoon die, Sad day.
Now im bored out of my mind
You want me to cut a hole in his neck? Guess its just another day in class for me
April
Got a tube put up his nose and into his stomach, man I love class
May
Over a hundred pages and close to a thousand questions, im done with my paramedic final
End of day one. Five new babies
Whats the worst thing at a car wreck? A gay guy thinking hes the dr.
Another shift over.. this time I learned what a five year old high on morphine sees
June
Used a camera to stick a tube down someones throat, Technology sure is cool sometimes
So my car got broken into last night. Bummer
Worked on the toughest little kid
My brother is going to colorado. Give em heaven
July
was in a legitimate parade
Played hife and seek fireman style, Its intense
Got to see some pretty awesome miracles yesterday and primary's
Got paged to the trauma room while at the ER today, I felt important
August
3 codes, 56 pages and a test later I'm done for the summer
On my way home from an awesome weekend in vegas
My little brother becomes a missionary tonight.
Dear everyone, Say hello to the nations newest paramedic!
September
Watching duck hearding, yup you heard me, duck hearding
This cool black kid singing country music just made my day
One year ago today I married the most amazing girl in the world.
October
bored at school, what else is newjust licked and eagle!
My wife got quoted from the pulpit today, she's that amazing
November
On my way home from my first opera
I think I was in the middle of a KGB agent and his handler
December
Good night neverland.
Has learned alot the last few weeks. A whole lot.
Stuck studying the saturday before finals, lucky for me my wife is the best and made me study treats.
So happy new year to one and all!
Hope your year was as adventure filled as ours!

No comments: