Monday, December 7, 2009

My grown up christmas list...

Just thought I should share for those last minute shoppers that still need ideas...
*coughmomcough*
An assortment of DVD's for Zach and I. We love watching movies at home on our date nights but are running low on whats left to watch. We enjoy everything from comedy to drama. So you can never go wrong with getting us a movie.


I need WARM winter clothes for the first REAL winter of my life. Again, not picky just needs to be warm. :)




Yes, I know .. this one is but a dream. But a girl can dream right?



Most of all this is my number one on my list. I want my very own nativity for my new home. I love that every year my mom opened up her different nativity and placed them around our house. It didn't feel like Christmas until they were proudly displayed in our home. I especially loved the Nativity my Aunt made for each of her sisters. so it isn't something that can be bought in the store, its just something I get to steal when my mom old and loosing her memory. (love you mom) Of course that is a while off and a few years ago I fell in love with this one from Willow Tree and of course it is expensive so the only thing I can afford is the stars and the goat.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am hoping for that nativity one day too! I love it. Maybe you and I should ask our husbands for a few new pieces each year.

The Lymans said...

Sounds like a good plan, to bad Zach is already done shopping for me... or we can just pull eachothers names for gift swap every year :)