Saturday, October 31, 2009

Octo-buuurrrrrrrrr

Happy Halloween!
This year on halloween day I went to my very first auction with my in laws. It was actually really fun! We looked at several horses and watched the bidding for a while. It made me really want a horse though, and if I had $300 I would have bid on one in a heartbeat!

This is a fun little creation I made with my Mother in law. It was so much fun! We decorated pumpkin cookies and made spiders and these creatures.
This year Zach and I decided to carve two sides of our pumpkins to practice out carving skills.


This is the pumpkin that Zach carved.


He created a pirate and of course, the pirate ship.


Mine was a little more random. Wolves howling at the moon on one side....




The Mr and Mrs LYMAN pumpkin. I know its a bit cheesy but definitely necessary for your first Halloween as a married couple!



Hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween!


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the pumpkins that you guys made!