Friday, October 30, 2009

The wisdom of a 5 year old.

Yesterday I decided to hang out with my five year old cousin Samantha. She is a doll and so much fun to be around. I surprised her when she came home from school and took her out to lunch with me. She loved every minute of it. Typically on our "girl dates" we have fun and random conversations about life and how fast she is trying to grow up. I've already been informed that she would like to start shaving her legs now because she is getting married when she is ten. After lunch she told me that she wanted to be a mother and asked how to become one. I told her that first she needed to grow up a little bit, find a boy that you love very much and then after a while you can have a baby and become a mother. Then I asked Sam when I should be a mother. She quickly responded with "Don't worry Jesus will tell you when its time." What a smarty pants.

1 comment:

gtanderson1 said...

So cute and that is defiantley Sam. I wish I could have lunch dates with you. I know we live closer but I wish it was closer =)