Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Lindsays fault!

My soon to be sister in law tagged me in her note so its time to fill you in on a little about me.


8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Bought my wedding cake!
2. Took a nap
3. Played with Teresa for almost an entire day!
4. Practiced the song I sang in church today
5. Almost finished wedding guest list.
6. Cried
7. Did Laundry
8. Went to Shana's new apartment

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Getting married to the man I love more than anything in 68 days!!!!
2. Moving to Utah and starting a new chapter in life.
3. Going to Utah next week to finish a few things.
4. Being spoiled at a belated birthday dinner for me tomorrow.
5. The day AFTER the wedding when we can all relax.
6. Zach being done with school, but that's not for a while.
7. Furnishing our apartment
8. Finding a new job



8 Favorite shows:
1. Scrubs
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. any HGTV Show
5. Man vs Wild
6. Good Eats
7. Sunday night line up
8. What I like about you


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. California Pizza Kitchen
2. PF Changs
3. Costa Vida
4. The Melting Pot
5. The Cheesecake Factory
6. Koji's
7. Neaders/Panara Bread
8. The smokehouse


8 People I tag:
Chandler
Julie C.
J&J + C
Kellie
Amanda
Zach
anyone else that wants to...

No comments: