Thursday, July 23, 2009

Busy Utah weekend

I had to spend another busy weekend in Utah finishing up wedding plans. I think I have almost everything done now. While we were there we picked up my wedding dress, fixed my temple dress, designed our invitations, picked up Zach's wedding band, found a place to live, figured out what the boys will be wearing, and more things Im sure I will remember later.
While we were there we got to celebrate SAMANTHA's 5th birthday! It was so fun watching her open presents and share all of her toys with me! She is such a cute kid and it is so much fun watching her grow up. We love you Sammy-kins!
Then on Friday my family and I took Zach out to lunch while he was on break and then it made me miss him so much ...that night I kidnapped him from his job at EFY!
Just so I could spend time with him. Man, I love that guy!
Zach had to leave on Saturday to work a couple weeks in Redlands so we didn't have much time to hang out. It's been crazy having him fly someplace just about every weekend. I guess it keeps us on our toes. We woke up early that morning and went down the street to Kneaders for breakfast! Yummy french toast! Then had to run a couple wedding errands and spent the next couple hours looking through his baby pictures while he did laundry. Can I just say that my future husband was the CUTEST baby ever!!!! I hope our kids turn out like him.


After Zach left I went over to my Aunt's house and made sugar cookies with Sam, and my cousin Breanna. It was so much fun and a total adventure in itself so I will need to make a whole new post about it.

No comments: