Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm Going On Road Trip to Utah for New years!

Well my friends have been planning a road trip to Utah for about a month now. Shana went home a little over a month ago to be with her family and we were going to go spend a week with her and bring her back home for school. At first I told them I wasn't going to go because I was dating Rick and he wasn't going to be able to take off work and come. Since we would be spending New Years eve there I didn't think it was fair to ditch my boyfriend and decided to stay home with him. Well everything changed two days before Christmas when he broke up with me. So I decided ... Why not? Let's go to Utah! We packed up the car tonight. I cant believe how much stuff we brought. We are taking Marks parents van, the "happy Chap" as it is affectionately called. I spent the night at Alicia's just to make sure we leave on time. Joey is picking us up at 5:45am so we can leave Marks house by 6. Ugh!

No comments: