Sunday, September 21, 2008

The baby boom of 2008

I have decided that I am completely horrible at keeping a journal. I hopefully will be much better when I have children so I can remember all of their fun stories. As of late things have been crazy. Thursday was the first "rain" of the fall. Of course by rain I mean a light mist that barely covers the ground. Either way this beautiful "new earth" smell was all around. I love it! So clean and refreshing. Those have to be my favorite moments in life. I love that the weather is starting to cool down, its time for all my cute fall/winter clothes to come out! yay!

Babies are Popping out all over the place in my family... I have 5 cousins that had/are having babies. Very exciting!
Genel and Trevor = the Triplets Born July 31, 2008
Jarrod Lee 3lb 9oz, 16" long 7:09am
Jayden Lloyd 2lb 8oz, 15" long 7:11am
MacKayla Renae 2lb 14oz, 15 1/2" long 7:14am

Melanie and Dan = Their little girl Payton Kairi
I am a horrible cousin for forgetting all of her information, I'll post when I remember.

and babies in waiting belong to Josh & Genae, Karilyn & Jeremy, and Connie & Robert. All are due before the end of the year.

No comments: