Monday, July 28, 2008

July is almost over...

Where did this month go? I Guess I should start things off by updating about everything going on so far. I just had my birthday a few weeks ago, I'm not a teen anymore baby! Last week I asked to be released from my calling as a sunbeam teacher. It was a bittersweet thing though. I have had that calling for 18 months now and I really feel its time that I act as a young single adult. So with that said, I am the Placentia 4th ward's newest member. Very exciting! I am going to miss my sunbeam class so much (not to mention my afternoon naps). They had taught me so many wonderful things. At times I don't think I have enough patience to listen to 5 three year old tell me different things at the same time, while trying to give them a lesson and keep them from hitting each other. I know I am loved and my Heavenly Father wouldn't give me more then I can handle.


Work is well.. going. I am kind of at a stand still. My new job at the salon in Newport is great. Its a much smaller salon (only 10 of us) which makes the drama practially non existent. It is a little bit of a drive but still worth it. Great people and a great location, I couldn't ask for more.

The job as a nanny is so much fun. I watch a little girl named Teresa. She is 11 months old TODAY! I have been watching her since she was three months old and I have to say, its been so much fun to watch her grow. We go to gymboree classes every week and frequently visit the Throckmorton family and go to the pool or park with them. They really are a fun family. Sadly they are in tahoe for the next couple weeks and we have no one to play with.

No comments: