Friday, June 24, 2011

Hey You Guys!

Tonight, for the first time in my life I saw the movie The Goonies.

What else have I been missing all these years?!
My friend Calix and I went and watched it in the park and had a blast!

We ate dinner, people watched and there was even a talent show before the sun went down.



Calix recently visited Croatia (among other places) and brought back TONS of chocolate. Each time we get together she brings a few more pieces to try. The packages are all in German so we always have fun trying to guess what the flavor will be before we open it. Its awesome!


This is by far her all time favorite movie and this is her "super excited" face that we get to watch it on the big screen.



On a side note: I got a pool pass this summer. Notice my amazing tan coming in! yay!


No comments: