Thursday, July 22, 2010

Proud Momma


Today I came home from a long day of work to find a clean house, fresh picked roses and the sweetest love note you've ever seen.


Vikki, you raised one heck of a son! Not only is he so smart and extremely good looking,

he's got a heart of gold.

So this little poem is just for you....


To my other mother,


You're the other mother I recieved

the day I wed your son.

And I just want to thank you, Mom,

For the loving things you've done.

You've givin me a gracious man

With whom I share my life,

You are his lovely mother,

and I his lucky wife.

You used to pat his little head

And now I hold his hand.

You raised in love a little boy,

And then gave me a man.



Thank you for all you do. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Mother.

No comments: