Friday, July 9, 2010

How Lucky You Are...

I came across this randomly one day.
Its actually a song and I am now very much in love with it

In the wonderful words of Dr. Seuss....

------------------------------------

When the news is all bad,
When you're sour and blue,
When you start to get mad
You should do what I do-

Tell yourself
How lucky you are...

When your life's going wrong
When the fates are unkind
When you're limping along
And get kicked from behind
Tell yourself how lucky you are...

Why decry a cloudy sky
An empty purse
A crazy universe?
My philosophy is simply
Things could be worse!

So be happy you're here.
Think of life as a thrill

And if worse comes to worse
(As we all know it will)
Thank your lucky star
You've gotten this far...

-------------------------




2 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

Love it! :)

The Lymans said...

Hey Lady, I wanna see that cute itty bitty of yours! Hows life as a mom? Whats a good day I can run your present by?