Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There is beauty all around




Wednesday morning I went to the nursery and stumbled across this little beauty. Every day I am more and more amazed at God's creations. This is a stunning example of what He is capable of.


But then.. sometimes I wonder, what was He thinking when He made that?
ANYWAYS,
It was also a very special day for
my friend...




Happy Birthday Rachel!



You are a wonderful mom and friend and I hope all of your birthday wishes came true! I had so much fun celebrating your birthday with you! We will miss you dearly when you are gone. I guess you will need to send me weekly pictures of Austin so I can see his cute face.











2 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

hahaha that llama thing is terrifying! But those flowers are so gorgeous!

Rachel Hair said...

You are the bestest! I will definitely keep you updated on Austin. I still can't believe we didn't start this friendship up sooner.