Wednesday, February 24, 2010

To my super fun and creative friends

Knock it off!!!!
You're making me look bad.
With your constant cute blog updates and super fun crafts,
I look like a horrible wife compared to all of you!
These are my sad attempts at being crafty. My welcome blocks with an outdoorsy theme.

The quilt I'm currently making for my new niece.
(please note our SWEET bright blue carpet *gags*)


My first. only. and probably last attempt at crocheting.


Forgive my rant.
Go ahead and laugh.
I still love all of you, I guess jealousy got the best of me.
:)

3 comments:

gtanderson1 said...

ok I love the new quilt and yes that is grandma's blue carpet =) hahahaha so 80's right. You are very crafty and make me look bad.

J + A said...

I really like the quilt. So cute!!!

Lindsay said...

Umm... at least you didn't come home with only your yarn and hook after crocheting. :) Talk about a sad attempt at being crafty.