Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Guess I'm feeling better

After a horrible cold ruined my three day weekend with Zach and knocked me out for about 5 days, I'm actually starting to feel better. Today I did.....
✓Dishes
✓Maichaels missionary package
✓Grocery shopping
✓Fix the ice machine
✓ Finish Finleigh's quilt, almost
✓ Moped the floor behind the fridge, impressive, I know
✓ Changed our sheets
✓Fixed our Internet
✓Bought our friends wedding present
✓Scrubbed the bathroom, kitchen, etc
✓Filed out taxes
✓Paid the credit cards
✓Had a business meeting
✓Folded laundry
✓Made dinner
Go ahead. Say it. I'm a good wife.
And of course, the most important thing of the day...
Today is my favorite sister in law's BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!

3 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

Very impressive! You ARE a good wife!

gtanderson1 said...

I guess the only thing you didn't do is "work". I hope you get feeling totally normal soon. So what is this "business meeting" is it a new adventure you are taking?

Lindsay said...

Wow you were a busy lady. Feel free to bring that energy on over to my house! :) Thanks for the happy birthday!!!