Wednesday, August 5, 2009

45 days to go!

We are in what I like to call "wedding crunch time". After attending the Chapman wedding on Friday I suddenly realized how much I still have left to do for our wedding! My list keeps growing by the second. I keep having to remind myself to just Breath Sara, breath. So currently I am....

1. Working on Invitations so I can ship these suckers out by Friday.
2. Wearing my wedding heels so I can work them in before the wedding.
3. Listening to possible music for the wedding and figuring out what I do and don't want.
4. Scanning pictures for our slide show
5. and finally doing a load of laundry.

Yesterday was filled with lots of anger toward certain vendors. People try to yank me around and I'm sick of it. So the "mean Sara" had to come out and set them all straight. I have to say that I am very proud of myself because I am usually really bad at confrontation but things like this is how Bridezilla's are born!!

My cellphone broke yesterday, and I mean BROKE! The charging piece in the phone fell out so... I am without a phone in this crazy wedding planning time. I must say that it is actually kinda nice to be without a phone and know that no one can interrupt me today. On the same token anyone that NEEDS to get a hold of me today will be very upset when all calls go straight to voicemail. Oh well. I will consider today a mini vacation and enjoy every moment of my cell phone-less day. On the negative side that means I can't communicate with my honey today. Hopefully my new one gets here soon so I can transfer all the numbers over.

No comments: