Wednesday, February 29, 2012

add us to the list...



Our family is GROWING BY TWO FEET!


If you have been wondering about the lack of posts lately, it is because I am not good at keeping secrets.
And well to keep myself from saying anything, I have had to avoid all types of social media. Which has been extremely hard. Finally, we decided to not keep it in any longer.....

We're PREGNANT! Our Little Pumpkin is due October 2012. 
We are very excited for this new chapter in our life 
and can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!
This ultrasound was done at 9 weeks and if you tilt your head to the left and look at it,
 I SWEAR it looks like a rubber duck! 
Quack quack!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

yeah!!! so excited! I hope your not sick all the time

Shelley said...

Oh yay!! Congratulations!!! Having a baby is such a wonderful part of life :)

Rachel Hair said...

HOORAY!!! I am so excited for you guys! You are sooo good with kids, I know you will be the bestest mom ever!!

J + A said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys!