Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I "lub dub" you.



Tonight Zach was asked to teach CPR for the relief society enrichment thing. He was floored at the lengths women go to for these things. We had a chocolate fountain with tons of goodies and we were learning all about heart health. Can I just tell you that my ward ADORES Zach? They really do! They want to pinch his cheeks (both sets) and attempt to steal him away from me and take them home for their daughters. Let me tell you right now, BACK OFF LADIES, HE'S MINE!


Zach did an amazing job teaching. He's just a natural born teacher and so great at it. Everyone learned so much and really enjoyed having him there.


I should explain the title a bit. A lot of times when Zach is talking about medical stuff, he sometimes uses medical terminology and forgets that not everyone knows what he is talking about. Being his wife, I'm used to it and usually know what he is talking about. Now what he doesn't know is that I secretly read medical journals and studies while he is away so I can keep up with his medical mumbo jumbo and actually learn a thing or two, so he won't think I'm a total ditz. Anyways, when referring to the heart he says the "lub dub" movement. Meaning the almost literal sound the heart makes while its beating. No one in class new that, except me. So I giggled silently to myself in the back row and smiled at my amazing man.


What I'm trying to say is that... I lub dub you Zachary!

No comments: