Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kyra Girl

You are the sunshine of my life! Every time I spend the day with you, it just makes me want to have a kid sooner and sooner.

This morning I told you that you looked like a Rag-a-muffin and asked if I could fix your hair. You said "ok Sara, I don't want to look like a raggle-muffin.

When I came home from work, you greeted me with open arms and a big hug. Man, you know how to brighten up my day.

Tonight I heard you all the way upstairs singing at the top of your lungs, some silly made up song. You danced and twirled in your diaper as your blankie acted as a beautiful ball gown fit for a princess.

When it was time for bed, you gently kissed each princess doll good night (all 15 of them) and wished them sweet dreams.

Then you told me I was not invited to help you with your own prayer, but I listened quitely outside the door. You are a darling little daughter of Heavenly Father, never forget that.


You look just like my mom did when she was your age, and my what a beautiful woman Aunt KK has become. I know you will turn out the same way.


Even though your mom has been in the hospital which made this week together a little bittersweet, I have still enjoyed every minute of it.

I love you Kyra girl and just can't seem to get enough of you lately.

No comments: