Thursday, June 17, 2010

Called to serve

Elder Joshua Tyler Lyman.....


has hereby been called to serve in the......



COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO mission!


He will report to the MTC on August 18, 2010.
We are so proud of you, Josh! We know you will be an amazing missionary
but we still fear for your companions. :)
Just kidding, you are an awesome little brother and we are lucky to be a part of your life!
Can't wait for the adventures ahead of you for the next two years!






Later that night I went to the rodeo for the first time.
What a fun experience!
I can't wait to go again.





2 comments:

Jeff and Kira said...

Congrats to your bro! That's awesome! And don't worry about taking a while to get the gift to me! I'm just grateful you were thoughtful enough to get us something! AND we've gotten 3 gifts from people this week so you're not alone! haha I'm home all the time now that I'm done with classes so you can pretty much stop by whenever you want, even if it's not till after he gets here :)

How Sweet it is! said...

My nephew is in that mission. When he is there, have him look for an elder Debruyn from San Diego.