Tuesday, March 16, 2010

6 months already!?

Where has the time gone? This Friday will mark the half way point of our first year of marriage. CRAZY!

March has been a busy month for us

Zach is about half way done with paramedic school, I can't tell you what a happy thought that is. This week is finals and then time for a little break. I wish we were going to CA to enjoy the warm weather but alas, we both still have to work.

I started working for Heritage Makers, they make really fun stuff! You can check me out at
www.storybookingwithsara.com

Last week I had a horrible Kidney infection and was in WAY to much pain. I dealt with it for a few days but finally had to go to insta care and get some meds. They started kicking in a couple days later and now I'm feeling much better. I'm still on antibiotics for another week but I'm happy the pain is gone.

We were asked to speak in church on Sunday. Zach did AMAZING as usual, and I spoke too fast and tried not to pass out. Overall I'd say it went well. :)

Last weekend we went to the IMAX theater and watched Alice in Wonderland. It was awesome! Then on our way home got lost in Ikea for a couple hours. It was fun dreaming of decorating our new place. I've been watching too many home makeover shows lately.


That's all folks.

1 comment:

J + A said...

Congrats on your 6 months! I know that feeling of walking into a store and imagining what it would be like to decorate your own place and watching those shows doesnt help either.